Friday, November 6, 2009

Network Marketing for Dummies

Rodan+Fields just launched a new CRM tool for consultants that is so amazing! It basically takes all the guesswork out of how to organize and lets us focus our time on important things like talking to potential clients and consultants! I am so excited about this new tool. One of the scary things about leaving the corporate world and starting your own business is losing those resources you came to depend on- like the functions of outlook and your calendar or your database of all your clients, neatly organized in one space. In addition, I'll now have a new email with the corporate domain! I love the ease of gmail- but it is not a corporate grade email system. This new tool was custom made for my business and its like having a personal assistant! As my business grows, I'll have the ability to run marketing campaigns as well as keep tabs on my entire team and get a snapshot of who needs support right away! I'm so excited to start taking advantage of all the fabulous features!

No comments:

Post a Comment