Friday, June 12, 2009

1st Blog! New Business Dilemma...

Well- here I go...Historic moment- I'm starting my first blog. I actually attempted to start one when my son was first born, but it never took off. This time I'm committed and excited to share all the different things going on around me and with me right now.

I'm sitting in my home office thinking about ways that I can get my new business to take off. I fell in love with the product and I saw the business opportunity. What can I do differently to share that vision and attract individuals that will see what I saw? What I saw was a company that is nationally branded with dermatologists that are considered experts in the field of skincare. The products are clinically proven to work. The need for the products is there- millions of people suffer from sun damage and wrinkles! The compensation plan is incredible. This is a ground floor opportunity to get on board with a product that is bound to be a household name in just a few years.
My first two recruits just cancelled and I can't help but feel a little bummed. Realistically though, I knew this was coming. Its important when recruiting that you find someone who is looking for your product OR looking for a new business opportunity rather than trying to "convince" someone that this is the right thing for them. Now, I've just got to learn how to find those people!
I've gotten some great tips though and there are tons of resources online for network marketers. I've watched a few free training videos from Mike Dillard http://www.magneticsponsoringreview.com. Melanie Milletics is another great resource. Her website is www.SponsoringSuccess.net. I'm not giving up yet- I've read tons of testimonials from people no different then me that have found a way to be successful at this and I'm ready to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment